Email ALL Kentucky Senators in just one click!
Email ALL the House Reps A-L,
ALL House Reps M-Z,
Some things you might include in your email:
- Your name
- Zip Code
- Concerns about the legislation, including reasons why legislators in OTHER counties need to consider perspectives outside their own constituents’
Talking Points Regarding HB563:
- It overrides the decision-making authority of our elected school board, and erases years of progress moving our district to front end investments in education. Local control!
- The bill flew through the Senate and the House in a veil of secrecy, during a pandemic, preventing impacted community members from communicating their concerns to legislators across the state.
- Our tax dollars will be used to fund private schools instead of public schools.
- It was clearly meant to target JCPS.
- It has ties to years of powerful lobbyists and corrupt insiders, including ALEC, SCALA, Mayor Fischer’s father, The Bevin Administration and EdChoice.
- Encourage legislators to #LetTheVetoesStand #StopHB563 #KYGA21 #StopItInTheKYSenate
Copy and paste as many of the Twitter Handles as you can include with your message here:
@jrajra @Alvarado4Senate @karenforky @JCarpenterKY @dannycarrollky @mattCastlenKY @KYHarperAngel @rickgirdler4ky @kydavidgivens @SenatorJimmy @aliceforgykerr @kychrismcdaniel @MorganMcGarvey @slmeredithky1 @robbymillsforky @GeraldNeal33 @MikeNemes38 @SenatorParrett @WilSchroder @SenatorSchickel @Smithkysenate @kysenatepres @damon_thayer @ReggieThomasKY @SteveWestKY @KyWhitney @SenWheeler31 @mikewilson2010 @maxwellwise @DavidYates37 @HornbackKY
@LynnBechler @drdanbentley @jbcatsfan @tinaforkentucky @ABowlingKY @RepBratcherKY @BrayforKy @GeorgeBrownky77 @RepBurch @BamCarney @JimDuPlessisKy @FLEMING_KEN @kellyflood @AngieHatton16 @ReginaHuff82_ @RepJoniJenkins @KimberlyKingGOP @repkoenig @SavannahLMaddox @cedmassey @DChadM @DavidMeadeKY @ReginaldMeeks @Kyrepmeredith @MilesForKY @JerryTMiller @pattiminter4ky @jmnemes @reposborne @ruthannpalumbo @kypetrie @MelindaPrunty @repjosieraymond @brandonreed4ky @Rachel4KY @KYREPROWLAND @kyrudy @santoro_sal @atticascott @stevesheldonky @CherlynnForKy @walkerthomas_ky @kykillian @JamesATipton @KenUpchurch @repwestrom @buddywheatleyky @richard_rep @lgwillner
And you can also call the Legislative Hotline at 800-372-7181 and leave a message for ALL LEGISLATORS!